Thursday, September 3, 2009
Fashion's Night Out - Spet. 10
1. The first thing on my list are a really cute pair of jewelled ballerina flats. I love the detail, and the metallic magenta is a plus!
2. Skinny jeans - we all love them. They are comfortable and slimming. Instead of the classic one tone jeans, I am insearch of the perfect gray acid wash pair like the ones from Balmain.
3. I can't wait to get my hands on a Fashion's Night Out Vogue tee. It's so adorable and will make any outfit unique.
4. One of the last things I am going to buy is a leather jacket similar to the one buy H&M. They come in and out of style but they last a very long time. Overtime it's going to be an investment rather than a buy.
5. The last thing I am going to buy is a Francisco Biasia calfskin zippered shoulder bag. I fell inlove with it around the holidays but because of the intense price I had to hold off. Well now it's 50% off! And I'm getting it! I particularly love the zipper detailing it's so stylish right now and puts a spin on the classic look that we are used to seeing.